Good day to you all! Please see below….
- Do remain positive and relinquish things that are beyond your control. Also remember to encourage yourself and others.
- Do forgive and release those people/places/circumstances that have hindered your progress in life.
- Do remember that you are a winner always!
- Do exercise discipline and self-control in your exercising, eating habits, and other things that you know you should do and are not doing. (You must figure out what will work for you and won’t work for you.)
- Do prepare, plan, and remain consistent in all that you do throughout this process of life. Celebrate each and every milestone in your journey!
- Do allow yourself to fall, get back up, and keep on moving. Set reasonable goals, and allow yourself to accomplish it. Don’t be surprised at how this will spill over into other areas of your life.
- Do pray, meditate, study, and pursue peace with God and others!
Until we meet again…I love you all to life!
The Risen Warrior
© Mrs. Candace A. Stevens, and TalithaCumi+3, . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s/website’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Mrs. Candace A. Stevens] and [TalithaCumi+3] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Image courtesy of: